Are you an avid fiction reader? You may well be on course to becoming a better lover too.
According to Anne E Cunningham from University of California, Berkeley, young book readers develop emotional intelligence through “language exposure” that results in stronger communication skills needed to have a better love life.
Do you intend to wear a red shirt to your boss’s birthday party tonight? Be aware that his spouse might “guard” him, thinking you are out there to seduce and mate.
If you are looking to track your off-limit daily alcohol intake and develop mature drinking habits, get this app on your smartphone. The app, developed by the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Ontario, Canada, helps users identify drinking behaviour, set personal goals and track their progress when it comes to drinking.
- Minecraft may make bitcoin the official currency of virtual worlds!
- XBOX GAMES AND WINDOWS DIGITAL CONTENT NOW CAN BE TRADED FOR BITCOINS!
- BitFury CEO Claims that They are Not a Bitcoin Mining Company
- 2,000 BTC Giveaway in Second US Marshals Bitcoin Auction
- South Korea hosting its first major Cryptocurrency event on SEOUL