Writer, director and cast member Seth MacFarlane poses at the premiere of ”Ted” at the Grauman’s Chinese theatre in Hollywood, California June 21, 2012. Credit: Reuters
Producer-director Seth MacFarlane has been sued by a California production company for allegedly stealing the idea for a foul-mouthed talking bear with a penchant for drinking, drugs and prostitutes for his 2012 hit movie “Ted.” (more…)
- Minecraft may make bitcoin the official currency of virtual worlds!
- XBOX GAMES AND WINDOWS DIGITAL CONTENT NOW CAN BE TRADED FOR BITCOINS!
- BitFury CEO Claims that They are Not a Bitcoin Mining Company
- 2,000 BTC Giveaway in Second US Marshals Bitcoin Auction
- South Korea hosting its first major Cryptocurrency event on SEOUL